Links from The Firm website
- » A Lawyers’ Referendum Debate Announced
- » UK academics write open letter expressing concerns about new surveillance bill
- » Law Society raises ‘substantial concerns’ over speed of Data Bill process
- » Minority Report: Positively discriminating
- » “Two months to go but critical questions remain in referendum debate”, says Law Society
- » How easily could an independent Scotland join the EU?
- » Topical? Legal Process by Triage.
- » Three new lay members join Law Society of Scotland Council
- » Claire Maguire joins Inksters
- » Digby Brown announce appointment of Katie McKenna as Compensate Personal Injury Network Coordinator